From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP #10 -- Proposal for restructuring the CVS regarding documentation wrt internationalization proposal
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:20:24
1 On Tuesday 12 August 2003 15:05, Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 >
3 > 1) internationalizing the web site, ensuring that all gentoo pages are
4 > offered in multiple languages
5 > 2) give user communities in other countries the ability to have their own
6 > localized pages.
7 >
8 > Both are achievable and I'm willing to help support both,
9 > infrastructure-wise. However, I think the solutions should be kept
10 > separate.
11
12 I think you have a very good point here, and I support it fully. That meaning,
13 the say french localized page could very well be in french as far as I'm
14 concerned.
15
16 Paul
19 Paul de Vrieze