From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: "Brett I.Holcomb" <brettholcomb@×××××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Enemy Territory Strikes Back
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 09:37:33
1 On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 22:11, Brett I.Holcomb wrote:
2 > I assume the ACCEPT_LICENSES goes in make.conf? If not where do I put it?
3
4 Like all portage configuration, it goes in make.conf. We're pushing for
5 having this more automated in portage itself. In fact, my original
6 version of the function created a /usr/share/licenses directory and
7 stored information there about which licenses had been accepted so the
8 user would never be asked again. Then Mike (SpanKY) pointed out that
9 ACCEPT_LICENSES was already a part of portage which just hadn't seen the
10 light of day yet and would be perfect for this situation.
11
12 > Thanks.