From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The lack of maintainer causing media-video/mediatomb to be lastrited next
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 11:05:10
1 On 18/09/12 13:55, Michael Mol wrote:
2 > On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM, Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o> wrote:
3 >> Use bugzilla's search for 'mediatomb' and you will find multiple counts of
4 >> build failures the media-video@ herd is simply not capable of handling due
5 >> to lack of resources (manpower)
6 >>
7 >> So if nobody steps up, I've CCd treecleaners at bug 423991, the package
8 >> shall be removed
9 >
10 > I'll take that one on via proxy dev. What's the ETA for its removal?
13 It hasn't been masked yet, so no date of removal has been set yet, but
14 if it is masked, then it'll be the default 30 days...
15
16 Please do, you'll have to address those build failure bugs with patches
17 and then it won't be masked
18
19 - Samuli