From: "Dawid Węgliński" <dawid.weglinski@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Bernard Cafarelli (voyageur)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:35:47
1 Christian Heim wrote(a):
2 >
3 > It's my pleasure to introduce to you Bernard Cafarelli (also known as
4 > voyageur) our latest addition joining the NX herd.
5 >
6 > Bernard is joining us from Paris, France (Issy-Les-Moulineaux to be exact, but
7 > as Bernard also said, it's less known than Paris) where he's currently working
8 > as a software engineer for a company in the VoIP software environment.
9 >
10 > Bernard is proficient in two programming (C/C++) and two scripting languages
11 > (PHP/perl).
12 >
13 > When Bernard isn't in front of his computer(s), he enjoys swimming and
14 > underwater diving. To relax his head, he tries to read some good
15 > science-fiction books or going to the movies with some of his friends.
16 >
17 > Please welcome Bernard as a new fellow developer among us !
18 >
19 Welcome Bernard
22 Dawid Wêgliñski
23 dawid.weglinski@×××××.com