From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: NP-Hardass <NP-Hardass@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Asking for permission to update packages from LINGUAS to L10N
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 00:31:48
1 On 11 August 2016 at 04:22, NP-Hardass <NP-Hardass@g.o> wrote:
2 > Looks to me like we can't edit that eclass in place, so if we are to
3 > keep it, we should probably revbump it, update the -r1 to L10N, and add
4 > a deprecation warning to the old eclass to help maintainers migrate over.
5 >
6 > Any opinions? I'd be happy work on the revbump for the eclass if we
7 > decide to go that route. CC'ing yngwin since it is his eclass.
8
9 Feel free to revbump it and change it to whatever works for current needs.
12 Cheers,
13
14 Ben | yngwin
15 Gentoo developer