From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Blog GLEP
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:28:13
1 On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:02:53 +0200 Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | Am Sonntag, 15. August 2004 22:09 schrieb Ciaran McCreesh:
4 | > 'Clutter' would be filling up
5 | > gentoo.org with "I went shopping today and bought some new socks".
6 | > This'clutter' will divert resources from where they're needed into
7 | > trivial banalities.
8 |
9 | Somehow I'm under the impression, that you're always against, Ciaran -
10 | at least in this mailing list.
11
12 Naah, I just don't bother emailing when I agree with something...
13
14 | On the other hand I don't really understand what's the purpose of
15 | blog's is. Do you really have something to say, that's worth written -
16 | I mean regularly? We have the GWN already. Why not adding a "opinion"
17 | section?
18
19 Good idea, I like that idea much more.
20
21 (See, that's why I don't bother emailing when I agree with things...)
24 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, Fluxbox)
25 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
26 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm