From: Uwe Reimann <gentoo-dev@××××××××××××××××.net>
To: Viktor Lakics <viktor@××××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Transcode ebuild: missing files?
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 10:42:07
1 Try to emerge mjpegtools and reemerge transcode. That won't give you a
2 export_mp2enc.so, but you should be able to use "transcode ... -y
3 mpeg2enc,mp2enc ...". I guess that's what you want?
4
5 Reageds, Uwe
6
7 Viktor Lakics wrote:
8 > Dear devs,
9 >
10 > I am trying to use dvdrip / transcode to encode a dvd to SVCD.
11 > Transcoding fails because the audio export plugin is missing from
12 > /usr/lib/transcode.
13 >
14 > export_mp2enc.so is missing. I tried emerging various transcode
15 > versions, none provided this. Then I downloaded a binary rpm, looked
16 > at the files supposed to go to /usr/lib/transcode, and found that a
17 > number of files (apparently critical) missig from the ones the ebuild install.
18 >
19 > All the IUSE flags relevant to transcode checked in my make.conf.
20 > Could anyone help?
21 >
22 > Thanks in advance. -- Viktor
28 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list