From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Global Systemd USE Flag
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 08:49:36
1 On 08/08/2012 04:53 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Yes, and please remove all the occurrences of 'GNU' because I don't
3 > like it.
4
5 We have people working on a clang/freebsd gentoo, you might help them
6 and use that. It sort of works fine.
7
8 For a project Flameeyes replaced most of system using smaller
9 alternatives to most of the gnu runtime.
10
11 I'm helping getting musl as a first class libc in Gentoo, if uclibc
12 feels too GNU-ish for you.
13
14 As strange as it might feel for you we have people working on providing
15 alternatives that might be useful for specific purposes.
16
17 lu