From: "Paul B. Henson" <henson@×××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 23:59:02
1 On Tue, Jan 09, 2018 at 10:20:56PM +0100, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2
3 > * Subscribing to the list and receiving list mail remains as it is now.
4 > * Posting to the list will only be possible to Gentoo developers and
5 > whitelisted additional participants.
6
7 Any chance you'd consider automatically white-listing all current proxy
8 maintainers :)?
9
10 > * Whitelisting requires that one developer vouches for you. We intend this
11 > to be as unbureaucratic as possible.
12
13 Or should I go harass the dev that usually commits my changes? Arguably,
14 being a proxy maintainer already implies at least one dev thinks you're
15 not a total idiot, as random users can't add themselves to the package
16 metadata on their own.
17
18 Thanks...