From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] I'm retiring
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 22:55:01
1 On Wed, 2006-05-17 at 12:56 -0700, Rob Holland wrote:
2 > Hey all,
3 >
4 > As I've done very little Gentoo work in last few months and have
5 > generally lost interest in Gentoo, I'll be retiring.
6 >
7 > If you need to reach me you can find me at rob@×××××××××××.com, or on
8 > IRC where I'll continue to sit in #gentoo-audit.
11 I think I can speak for Infra when we say we will miss you, or not miss
12 you, depending on what side of the bed Andrea got up on that day.
13
14 Your jokes will be missed, but you are always welcome to come shoot the
15 $feces if the wind blows you our way.
16
17 All the best,
18 Jeffrey
19 --