From: Matthias Schwarzott <zzam@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] media-tv/nxtvepg needs a maintainer
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 22:38:14
1 On Thursday 23 November 2006 19:59, Patrick Kursawe wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > as the subject says: media-tv/nxtvepg needs a maintainer.
5 >
6 > You need
7 > 1) a bttv-style analog TV card (Hauppauge, for example) and of course
8 > 2) some analog tv input for it.
9 >
10 > I have 1) and am lacking 2) since I moved a while ago. As you can see in
11 > bug #153341 it could really need a bit more love than I can currently give
12 > it.
13 >
14 With some patches it can also work with DVB. But I neither have the correct
15 patch nor the time to take just another package.
16
17 Matthias
20 Matthias Schwarzott
21 Gentoo Developer