From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How many users? [WAS] Improving Gentoo User Relations
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 02:24:18
1 On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 19:17 -0700, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
3 > > So now we are faced with the challenge of resurrecting the project and
4 > > making it the best it can be. We have a blank page to colour in in such
5 > > a way it becomes attractive to the majority of our ~200,000 users, and
6 >
7 > Have we lost 100,000? The last estimate I saw was 50% higher.
8
9 300,000 would be even better! 200K was the number I was given after
10 asking a bunch of people, well, it was the highest number (other
11 suggestions was 'over ten') and as I understand it the data they had
12 were rather old, so if your 300K is newer and more accurate then that is
13 even more fantastic!
14
15 C.
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list