From: "Olivier Crête" <tester@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Make the "policykit" USE flag global
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:30:18
1 Hello,
2
3 use.local.desc:app-admin/gnome-system-tools:policykit - Use
4 sys-auth/policykit to gain privileges to change configuration files
5 use.local.desc:app-admin/system-tools-backends:policykit - Use
6 sys-auth/policykit to gain privileges to change configuration files
7 use.local.desc:gnome-extra/gnome-lirc-properties:policykit - Use
8 sys-auth/policykit to gain privileges to change configuration files
9 use.local.desc:gnome-extra/gnome-power-manager:policykit - Enable
10 sys-auth/policykit authentication support
11 use.local.desc:media-sound/pulseaudio:policykit - Enable support for
12 PolicyKit framework.
13 use.local.desc:sys-auth/consolekit:policykit - Use the PolicyKit
14 framework (sys-auth/policykit) to get authorization for
15 suspend/shutdown.
16
17 Feel the trend? gnome-base/gnome-panel will follow soon. Lets make this
18 global. Unless we decide that PolicyKit is the future and make it
19 compulsory).
20
21 If no one complains, I will make the changes in a couple days.
24 Olivier Crête
25 tester@g.o
26 Gentoo Developer