From: Dewet Diener <gentoo@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New feature proposition (make.conf)
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 13:34:17
1 On Sunday 17 August 2003 13:17, Jason Wever wrote:
2 > My thought is rather than remove the distfiles for the version you
3 > are building, remove the distfiles for versions that have just been
4 > uninstalled by clean or update (granted they aren't being used by
5 > the new version as well). This way you only have the distfiles for
6 > what's currently on your system.
7
8 Someone posted this to the list way back. I'm still using it with good
9 results to keep my distfiles directory fairly trim; its just a simple
10 shell script to delete old, unused distfiles.
11
12 Regards,
13 Dewet
16 Dewet Diener <gentoo@×××××.org> http://dewet.org
17 Professional Student, avid Gentoo user :)
18 Stellenbosch, South Africa (33º 55" 58.80'S 18º 51" 00.00'E)

distfiles-clean application/x-shellscript