From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] What sort of infrastructure programs/features do we want?
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 10:22:40
1 On Saturday 20 September 2003 12:16, Luke-Jr wrote:
2 > On Saturday 20 September 2003 08:46 am, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
3 > > I would like a place (outside of viewcvs) where the xml files that make
4 > > up the website could be gotten unprocessed.
5 >
6 > At one point (dunno if anymore), the source for any SourceForge page could
7 > be retrieved via a link at the bottom of that page. It was a simple PHP
8 > script which read the local file, formatted it, and outputted it (as I
9 > found when I viewed the source of the view source page :).
10
11 What I want is even easier, just a new directory (say /raw) that contains all
12 the files that are on the rest of the website, but does not process them with
13 axkit. This should just be a matter of creating an alias in the apache
14 config.
15
16 Paul
19 Paul de Vrieze