From: Rainer Groesslinger <scandium@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] cvs ebuild problem?
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:29:11
1 > Just in case people are interested, I'm getting the exact same error
2 > when I compile cvs-1.11 from source. Since I'm only using cvs on my
3 > local system, the solution was to disable server support. So, this
4 > is probably not a problem with the cvs ebuild or gentoo.
5 >
6 > --Mike
9 Hello,
10
11 The current stable version of dev-util/cvs is 1.11.11 but 1.11.12 has a
12 fix that prevented CVS from being compiled with Kerberos 4
13 authentication enabled. I committed 1.11.13 (+ some minor ebuild fixes)
14 a few days ago (it is currently ~arch), but you might give that one a
15 go.
16
17 Hope this helps,
18 --