From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Nominations open for the Gentoo Council 2007/08
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 23:38:05
On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 09:10:03PM +0200, Torsten Veller wrote:
> Robin H. Johnson robbat2
No, unfortunately I don't have time to run again. My job has required ever-increasing amounts of my time. Even my commit stats show just how much I'm being pressured lately. Of the tree signing stuff that I originally ran to work on, here's the CVS space I was working on it. http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo/users/robbat2/tree-signing-gleps/ A short status report on it: 00 - summary, and review of past attempts - needs techreview + copyedit, but completed. 04 - Manifest2 hashes - I believe that the Portage codebase has moved on, more might work. 01 - Distribution process security - needs content polishing and review. 02 - Developer security - lots of work here, this part will probably never happen. Probably should just drop. 03 - GnuPG Policies - nothing done yet, but this is mainly a summary of some of the list posts from last year. -- Robin Hugh Johnson Gentoo Linux Developer & Council Member E-Mail : robbat2@g.o GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85