From: "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Heather Cynede (cynede)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:24:28
1 On 09/19/2013 04:00 PM, justin wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I like to announce the newest addition from Russia to out dev team,
5 > Heather Cynede (cynede).
6 >
7 > It's the long awaited addition to the dotnet and haskell team, where
8 > there are already a couple of the contribution. The Gamerlay Overlay
9 > also got commits.
10 >
11 > So let us look forward to great progress in those areas.
12 >
13 > Here are some lines from the self description:
14 >
15 > "I'm still beginner in gnu / linux world but I've got a time and
16 > entusiasm I like gentoo, and contribute own overlay, send some bugs,
17 > some patches, specially to gentoo-haskell overlay, gamerlay (popular
18 > unofficial overlay) and dotnet overlay."
19 >
20 > Please give him a warm welcome!
21 >
22 > Justin