From: Timothy Redaelli <drizzt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] genlop-0.30.6 released
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:31:52
1 Michael Cummings ha scritto:
2 > Been a while, upstream moved on in life but we continued to get interested users
3 > filing bugs, so....
4 >
5 > genlop-0.30.6 went into the tree this morning. Primarily a bug fix release based
6 > on what was open in bugs.gentoo.org. Enjoy :)
7
8 Imho is a waste of time to maintain two projects which does the same
9 things (genloop and qlop)
12 Timothy `Drizzt` Redaelli - http://dev.gentoo.org/~drizzt/
13 FreeSBIE Developer, Gentoo Developer, GUFI Staff
14 There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
15 We don't believe this to be a coincidence. -- Jeremy S. Anderson