From: Marc Schiffbauer <mschiff@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] A new GLSA schema
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 04:10:36
1 * Sam James schrieb am 10.11.22 um 13:58 Uhr:
2 >
3 > I think we'd rename impact -> description but description would now
4 > be "description of the problem" and not "description of the package".
7 +1, but additionally having the short description of the package sounds
8 still useful to me, as not always everybody knows what any package is
9 exactly for and the description will help a lot in telling the
10 impact/danger of your own infra that might be caused by that package.
11
12 -Marc