From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: gcc-4.4 unmasking soon
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 14:55:12
1 Ryan Hill wrote:
2 > On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 21:15:57 -0400
3 > Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> I'd really like to unmask gcc-4.4.1 soon, as in the next week or so.
6 >> If you could please install it and test it out, I would appreciate it.
7 >> Also, if you have any gcc 4.4 porting bugs assigned to a herd that you
8 >> are a part of, resolving those bugs would help a lot.
9 >>
10 >> Thanks to all that have contributed and helped already,
13 > Also the glibc-2.10 tracker, a lot of which are triggered by the combination
14 > of it and gcc-4.4. I admit to massive slacking getting these fixed (mostly
15 > due to my job sending me to the middle of nowhere for three weeks last month,
16 > but also Persona 4 (oh that wacky Teddie)).
17 >
18 > https://bugs.gentoo.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=270353&hide_resolved=1
21 I'd say what is left unfixed in both trackers gets a CC to treecleaners
22 in a week or so. Doesn't make sense to keep pkgs that won't build in tree.
23
24 -Samuli