From: Anthony Gorecki <agorecki@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Hi guys !!
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 22:52:40
1 On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 02:39:49 +0800, Rafael Fernández wrote:
2 > Well, I want to know how to make ebuilds (please if
3 > you could send me the web site that explains it), but the main reason because
4 > I write here is that I suggest you to make an ebuild for wxmaxima
5
6 In the future, please search the web and read the Gentoo documentation
7 (read: manual) before posting questions and requests such as the above. You may
8 need to spend an extra five minutes of your time, but you'll do everyone a
9 favor by reducing the amount of message clutter on the list.
13 Anthony Gorecki
14 Ectro-Linux Foundation