From: Daniel Drake <dsd@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Getting Important Updates To Users
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 02:04:02
1 Thierry Carrez wrote:
2 > But it's a good idea to have some kind of automatic replication of
3 > frontpage announcements to gentoo-announce and the forums, this will
4 > help getting important messages through. However, I'm not sure *all*
5 > frontpage contents should get replicated to gentoo-announce and the
6 > forums. GWN announcements for example do not need to appear elsewhere...
9 While we're talking about replicating the front page, I just added the Gentoo
10 News rdf feed to Planet Gentoo and Gentoo Universe.
11
12 I hope this helps the overall situation a very little bit :)
13
14 Daniel
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list