From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: revisiting our stabilization policy
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 11:30:53
1 15.01.2014 01:37, William Hubbs пишет:
2 > All,
3 >
4 > It is becoming more and more obvious that we do not have enough manpower
5 > on the arch teams, even some of the ones we consider major arch's, to
6 > keep up with stabilization requests. For example, there is this bug [1],
7 > which is blocking the stabilization of several important packages.
8
9 And by the way, the only arches left there are ppc and ppc64, which are
10 NOT major ones.
13 Best regards, Sergey Popov
14 Gentoo developer
15 Gentoo Desktop Effects project lead
16 Gentoo Qt project lead
17 Gentoo Proxy maintainers project lead