From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Empty mail aliases WAS: Packages of for grabs
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 00:30:57
1 On Monday 17 September 2007, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > gaim-bugs (B, 285 closed assigned, 19 closed cc)
3
4 that's because gaim is dead and it's be re-appropriated to net-im ... if you
5 want, change the bugs db so that all those bugs get reassigned to net-im
6 (doing a mass-reassignment via bugzilla will cause nasty bugspam)
7
8 > gcc
9
10 if nothing in bugzilla is using it, delete it ... we've moved over to the more
11 appropriate "toolchain" alias
12
13 > keychain (B, 3 open assigned, 1 open cc, 27 closed assigned)
14
15 merged into base-system ... doesnt matter to me whether we keep it or just
16 punt it in favor of base-system ...
17 -mike