From: "Rémi Cardona" <remi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: adding support for running eautoconf to base.eclass
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 07:53:54
1 Petteri Räty a écrit :
2 > What do you think about adding support to base.eclass for running
3 > eautoreconf?
4
5 *puts on Gnome hat*
6
7 In most of the ebuilds where we need to run eautoreconf, we usually
8 apply patches. I can't remember of an ebuild where we just run
9 eautoreconf on its own.
10
11 In the end, that won't help us at all (which is no reason not to have
12 this :) ) but I'm afraid that adding options for semi-hidden stuff can
13 come and bite us later, as we add more and more of those.
14
15 Cheers,
16
17 Rémi