From: Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: weigelt@×××××.de
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] /var/lib/init.d/* vs. pidfiles
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 21:49:58
1 On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 22:08:15 +0100
2 Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de> wrote:
3 > > baselayout-1.13 is currently package.masked as there are still a few
4 > > upgrade/downgrade issues to resolve with the 1.12 branch. However,
5 > > it is unmasked on BSD profiles where it's enjoying great success.
6 > > Hopefully in the new year it can be moved to ~ARCH.
7 >
8 > Ah, I'm on x86, so I don't have it yet.
9
10 Right.
11
12 So the next time you want to discuss design issues in Gentoo, it might
13 be a good idea to see if unstable and packaged.masked packages have
14 already addressed any queries you may have.
15
16 Here endeth todays lesson
17
18 Roy