From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: pinkbyte@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: revisiting our stabilization policy
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 17:05:23
1 On Wed, 15 Jan 2014 15:40:20 +0400
2 Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > As i said earlier for similar proposals - the one option that i see
5 > here to make all things going better - to recruit more people in arch
6 > teams/arch testers. Other options lead us to nowhere, when stable
7 > will be eliminated or transformed into fake.
8
9 If eventually our existing approach yields no or worsening results, it
10 would leads us nowhere as well; we can pick that option a few times,
11 but if it doesn't improve anything we'll need to start reconsidering.
14 With kind regards,
15
16 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
17 Gentoo Developer
18
19 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
20 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
21 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D