From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] maintainer-wanted buglist needs attention
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 17:20:12
1 On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 06:06:24PM +0100, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
2 > Carsten Lohrke schrieb:
3 > > More important would be imho, if everyone would take the time and
4 > > have a look at the maintainer-needed bugs, instead continuously
5 > > adding new packages while the share of unmaintained packages in the
6 > > repository grows steadily.
7 >
8 > One thing I am interested would be whether or not I am allowed to add
9 > packages like latexmk [1] to the tree although I am not a member of the
10 > herd in charge of the respective category.
11
12 ask the herd ... some dont care, others would beat you with the stick stuck up
13 their butts (i know games team has a log to beat devs with)
14 -mike
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list