From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] LWE Exhibit badges courtesy of Gentoo
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 23:26:50
1 If you happen to be registering for an "Exhibit Hall" badge for the upcoming
2 LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco, use priority code N0339 to let them know
3 that you're coming to support Gentoo!
4
5 The badges are free if registering in advance, and $35 at the door. However,
6 if you use this code the door fee is waived. (or hunt me down during that
7 week for an exhibit hall pass)
8
9 We should have a nice booth this year. Thanks to dostrow, we will have
10 "Powered by Gentoo Linux" stickers to hand out, along with a couple of demos
11 (an x86 and a pegasosppc demo).
12
13 Looking forward to meeting many of you there!
14
15 Cheers!
18 Corey Shields
19 Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team