From: Greg KH <gregkh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] get pci info in Linux?
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:30:25
1 On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 07:04:33PM +0300, Bilanchuk Vitaly wrote:
2 >
3 > > emerge pciutils and use lspci. This question would be better asked in
4 > > our user oriented support channels like #gentoo or gentoo-user mailing
5 > > list.
6 >
7 > I'm sorry.
8 > I need get info using C/C++.
9
10 Use the library provided by the lspci package, that is what it is there
11 for.
12
13 > I know lspci using 4 methods in Linux - linux_sysfs, linux_proc, intel_conf1,
14 > intel_conf2 (man 8 lspci). But:
15 > linux_sysfs - using /sys system;
16 > linux_proc - using /porc system;
17
18 What's wrong with using these interfaces? You can use sysfs and proc
19 from a C/C++ program just fine...
20
21 thanks,
22