From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Intent to help with #gentoo-dev voicing issues
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:13:38
1 On Wednesday 15 June 2005 17:08, Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > Andrej Kacian wrote:
3 > > On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:03:44 +0900
4 > >
5 > > Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o> wrote:
6 > >>Is that not a win/win situation? Where exactly is the "bureaucracy"?
7 > >
8 > > Maybe I used wrong term - I was thinking about time and effort spent on
9 > > setting up and maintaining the ircbot. I've been in charge of a large
10 > > botnet in the past (along with quite a lot of tcl scripting), so I know
11 > > it's not hard, but still...
12 >
13 > I'm pretty sure that could be added to GenBot or jeeves, wouldn't need
14 > yet another bot.
15
16 I don't care (allthough a special nick might just be easy in that no-one would
17 need to know special commands except the admins of the bot). In any case that
18 is an implementation issue.
19
20 Paul
23 Paul de Vrieze