From: "M. Ziebell" <ziebell_marco@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] more help needed with gcc-4.8 stabilization, chromium starts heavily using C++11
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 20:08:38
1 I took a look a the list of the current blocker of gcc-4.8 and many /
2 most of them seem to be hardend or x86 related. Right now I'm using an
3 amd64 linux with some freaky "lto + heavily optimized" make.conf
4 flags and didn't find a gcc-4.8 related bug.
5 Except the usual list of package just not ready for lto.
6
7 But if anyone would ask me to stabilize gcc-4.8 I would say "amd64 ok".