From: Andreas Wallin <archive@×××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Swedish Gentoo Linux mirror
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:50:25
1 Hi,
2
3 I could not find any mirror list for Gentoo Linux, if there is a more
4 appropriate address to send these questions to then I would be grateful
5 if someone could forward them.
6
7 There is no mirror for Gentoo Linux in Sweden and ftp.sunet.se got some
8 requests lately asking us if we could try to create one. Is there a main
9 mirror site that we can rsync from?
10 We've synced all files from mirrors.sunsite.dk so we have all current
11 files at our machine but now available for download. We would like to
12 mirror from your primary server and get your permission first.
13
14 Best regards,
15 Andreas Wallin
16 archive@×××××××××.se