From: Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] MinGW for windows - creating dlls
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:39:08
Hello all,
I am not sure if this is the best list to ask, but I will ask here since
it's related to development and cross compilation.

I have setup a 32 bit chroot environment to be able to cross develop for
windows. I followed this guide:

and Things are working ok, however, I am unable to install libraries and
generate dlls. The guide describes setting up the environment to cross
compile for other OSs and Archs, but nothing mentioned about mingw.
Can someone kindly suggest to me what are the variables for :

I am working under 32 bit env, so I would i686 and "pc" for the vendor,
but what about the Os and libc ?

Do I need /usr/i686-mingw32/etc/make.conf and what to put in it ?

Thank you.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] MinGW for windows - creating dlls Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
[gentoo-dev] Re: MinGW for windows - creating dlls Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>