From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Default useflag cleanups - discussion status
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 10:32:13
1 On Tuesday 06 June 2006 12:13, Stefan Schweizer wrote:
2 > If you want to help
3 > with this effort, we need to create a tracker bug and check [1]
4 > 71 packages :)
5 Add to fix and mark stable, _stable_, them before 2006.1 release.
6 Oh and of course you'll have to take the pieces if something breaks :P
7
8 Again, I don't think this is much of advantage compared to the disadvantages,
9 especially since I for one don't want to waste time on this if users starts
10 complaining. Sound has enough problems by itself.
13 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
14 Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE