From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RC script review request for alsa-driver
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 05:00:13
1 On Sat, 2002-04-27 at 23:03, Arcady Genkin wrote:
2 > Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o> writes:
3 >
4 > > This should be a start ... some cosmetic cleanups might be
5 > > needed.
6 >
7 > Hi, Martin:
8 >
9 > Thanks for the reply. I'd like keep the original indentation in the
10 > script. This would make maintaining it a lot easier, since the script
11 > would be diff-able with the one from the tarball. Is that a problem?
14 I am not going to go into the tab/space thing, as it seems
15 you guys already had a go at it ;)
16
17 General, like you know, tabs is preferred, if you using
18 spaces will make maintainence better, sure. On the other
19 hand, have a look at the -w option to diff ;)
22 Greetings,
26 Martin Schlemmer
27 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Developer
28 Cape Town, South Africa