From: waltdnes@××××××××.org
To: Gentoo Developers <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] What is the procedure for requesting a new eselect module?
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 13:56:10
1 I've cobbled together a bash script that resembles an eselect module,
2 to list/set cpu speeds on my netbook and notebook. It may be useful to
3 a lot of other people. The script is a bit ugly looking, but it has
4 done the job for me for several months. Some may prefer to treat it as
5 "proof of concept" and do a re-write in python or C or whatever. Given
6 its function, it seems logical to make it an eselect module. Anyhow,
7 what is the procedure to follow up this idea?
10 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
11 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications