From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Devmanual text on ChangeLogs
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 00:14:23
1 On Sun, May 01, 2011 at 07:43:48PM -0400, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:31 PM, Brian Harring <ferringb@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > Get at that key, and you've got the tree, versus the current form,
4 > > crack all signing keys and you've got the tree.
5 >
6 > My personal feeling is that we should keep the changelogs as-is, and
7 > include removals, until we're on git. Then we should re-evaluate.
8 >
9 > Rich
10 >
11 Git migration won't happen anytime soon. Why postpone the problem
12 instead of mitigating it? The solution can easily be migrated to git if
13 needed.
14
15 Regards,
16 --
17 Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2