From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] package checks and updates
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 02:52:05
1 Ben Lutgens wrote:
2 >
3 > On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 02:24:18AM +0200, Achim Gottinger wrote:
4 > >Hi devs,
5 > >
6 > >I tested all out packages this weekend and fixed or updated all packages
7 > >that did not work on the current
8 > >sys snapshot.
9 > >I'm updateing gentoo-sources at the moment, so tomorrow everything
10 > >should compile and all sources should be avaliable. If you still have
11 > >problems with packages on the latest snapshot please report them
12 >
13 > Does this include adding the checks for alsa in USE for all the stuff in
14 > media-sound, and media-video? Most of that stuff won't compile for me as it
15 > needs alsa driver. Which I don't use.
16
17 Be, I added alot of alsa stuff checks, the most importand libs and apps
18 should work without alsa now.
19 The main problem was libsdl which is used by many media-video and
20 media-sound apps. This one uses USE="alsa"
21 and alot of other triggers too.
22
23 bye achim~
27 > >bye achim~