From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RE:Boot floppies
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:54:20
1 Hi Chris,
2
3 On Tuesday 29 July 2003 5:15 pm, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
4 > Well, I am having a problem with creating an ebuild for PXES. Mainly it
5 > is the fact that all revisions done to pxes are only released as binary
6 > RPMs until Diego decides to release a new source version. This makes it
7 > a bit of a PITA to do properly. I think I am just going to give up on
8 > trying this for a while. Stuart, you're welcome to go for it. I
9 > haven't done anything as far as an ebuild is concerned, so there won't
10 > be any duplication of effort.
11
12 I've only made an ebuild for RDC. I'll look to tidy it up and commit it later
13 this week.
14
15 I'll leave PXES to you ;-)
16
17 > Also, are you planning on committing the Glade-Perl stuff? I'm just
18 > curious if anyone else would find this module useful. I'm not much of a
19 > perl person, so I don't know what would need to be done to get it added.
20
21 mcummings has committed the glade-perl stuff this afternoon ;-)
22
23 Best regards,
24 Stu
25 --
26 Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o
27 Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/
28 Beta packages for download http://dev.gentoo.org/~stuart/packages/
29
30 GnuGP key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
31 Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C