From: onh_WebBizFolk <cxcr_WBF50286@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Increase your Web-Biz Sales NOW! adv rifrg
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:41:51
1 Email marketing - if done right - is both highly effective and amazingly cost effective. OK, it can be
2 downright PROFITABLE. If done right.
3
4 Imagine sending your sales letter to one million, two million, ten million or more prospects during
5 the night. Then waking up to sales orders, ringing phones, and an inbox full of freshly qualified
6 leads.
7
8 We've been in the email business for over seven years now.
9
10 Our lists are large, current, and deliverable. We have more servers and bandwidth than we currently
11 need. That's why we're sending you this note. We'd like to help you make your email marketing
12 program more robust and profitable.
13
14 Please give us permission to call you with a proposal custom tailored to your business. Just fill out
15 this form to get started:
16
17 Name _______________________
18
19 Email Address ________________
20
21 Phone Number ________________
22
23 URL or Web Address ___________
24
25 I think you'll be delighted with the bottom line results we'll deliver to your company.
26
27 Click Here: mailto:batch1@×××××××××××.cn?subject=Inquiry-Including-Contact-Info
28
29 Thank You!