From: Jim Northrup <glamdring-inc@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] metastructure/organizational idea
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 07:22:48
1 The libertarian thing to do would be to get elected to a high office and
2 dissolve your organization including your job.
5 Brian Jackson wrote:
6
7 >I think we should institute a monthly survivor-esque vote to get rid of
8 >developers that are useless. I think this would help much more than
9 >needlessly reorganizing management once again.
10 >
11 >Once we vote off all the useless people that just seem to complain about
12 >management, we can all live happily ever after.
13 >
14 >I AM DEAD SERIOUS. Do I need to fill out a GLEP or something. I really
15 >think this needs to be done.
16 >
17 >--Iggy
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list