From: Francesco Riosa <vivo75@×××××.com>
To: gentoo development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Project: Gentoostats
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2017 11:40:40
1 l'ho fatto con un utente diverso (pnp_RSIFNC), per ora sto prendendo quelle
2 che avrei dovuto comunque prendere, poi forzo le altre
3
4 2017-01-02 10:29 GMT+01:00 Gokturk Yuksek <gokturk@g.o>:
5
6 > Hi everyone,
7 >
8 > I'm happy to announce the launch of the Gentoostats project.
9 >
10 > Gentoostats is a client-server software that collects various statistics
11 > from Gentoo machines. It's been written as part of the Google Summer of
12 > Code 2011 but unfortunately wasn't deployed. The main intention of this
13 > project is to take over the development of gentoostats, have it deployed
14 > on Gentoo infra and maintain it.
15 >
16 > Despite the 5 years of inactivity, the software remains surprisingly
17 > functional. The source code is located here[0]. The ebuilds are located
18 > in my overlay[1] currently but I'm hoping to make a release and move the
19 > package to the tree in the coming days.
20 >
21 > I invite anyone who is interested to add themselves to the project.
22 >
23 > Best Regards,
24 >
25 > --