From: "Robert ." <robert_selberg@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Graphical installer for gentoo
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:02:19
1 Hi.
2
3 I read in last Linux Format issue that you were on your way to develop a
4 text-graphical installation program built on red hat's anaconda..
5
6 Have you started yet? Because i was thinking of making my own installation
7 program for gentoo a few days ago.. but if you already have started.. well..
8 then my work wont be necessary..
9
10 I would be glad to help you, but i don't know anything about python..
11 But i can help you translate the installation to swedish.
12
13 Btw. Have you ever thought about making a svga-lib based graphical
14 installation?
15
16 Tnx for a great distro!
17
18 /Robert
19
21 Skicka snabbmeddelanden till dina vänner online med MSN Messenger:
22 http://messenger.msn.se