From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nominations for council
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 17:21:39
1 On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:17:05 +0100
2 Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 19:11:44 +0200
5 > Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o> wrote:
6 > > Also, I would have thought there was a requirement to have been a
7 > > developer for at least a year, just like we require mentors to have
8 > > been a developer for six months. Thoughts?
9 >
10 > You're confusing Foundation and Council rules.
11
12 I'm not confusing anything. I said I would have thought there was such
13 a requirement, which isn't the same as saying I thought there was such
14 a requirement. What I meant to say was - I think there should be such a
15 requirement.
18 JeR
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list