From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council meeting, Thursday 15th, 1900 UTC
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:44:52
1 Jason Stubbs wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 14 September 2005 05:43, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 >
4 >>QA can work faster since it's less objected do and doesn't need endless
5 >>committees and documentation -- the documentation is the broken code.
8 > That's not true. The documentation is the developer guide, the ebuild faq,
9 > pertinent GLEPs that haven't made their way into other documentation yet,
10 > etc. There is _plenty_ of documentation.
11
12 I'm saying the documentation that somebody's doing something wrong. I
13 guess "evidence" would be a better word.
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list