From: Ian Delaney <idella4@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] abusive behaviour / communications from a user
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 03:14:36
1 Members of comrel
2
3 The source of concern with possible violations of CoC source form Bug
4 566168, which I know has already been perused by dilfridge. The
5 inflammatory tone of the content is self evident. While my comments or
6 reply may return their own critique, they always observed the practice
7 of focussing on his comments and replies and not the person. In reply,
8 he does blatantly accuse the replies as being defamatory. Conclusions /
9 judgements of this nature are for you to ascertain.
10
11 In discussion with another developer of the list of members of the
12 project, we agreed that the anti-social and troll like responses of
13 the user warrant bringing to the attention of comrel for overall
14 assessment.
15
16 The main act of offence occurred in fact outside the bug itself.
17 The user took the id of the keen user awilfox, sourced the personal
18 blog, and entered comments that were in essence, bigotted and
19 prejudicial and in today's society frowned upon. These comments will
20 have to be lodged separately as a second form of 'evidence'.
21
22 In short, the user concludes that he has been disrespected and implies
23 that we cannot work together as a unit, and that he has been wronged,
24 apparently some time in the past of which I know nothing.
25
26 Please consider this and assess as you see fit.
31 kind regards
32
33 Ian Delaney