From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins.daniel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 00:22:42
1 I already removed myself from Gentoo - no need. Will be unsubscribing
2 from -dev at the end of the day.
3
4 On 3/4/07, bret curtis <psi29a@g.o> wrote:
5 > Daniel Robbins wrote:
6 > > Ciaran,
7 > >
8 > > What I do know is that you should not be allowed to insult random
9 > > developers like Jakub when it suits you. If things get slightly more
10 > > unpleasant or unproductive for a brief period of time while I find an
11 > > appropriate mechanism to remove you from this list (due to AWOL
12 > > project leadership,) I consider that time well spent. You clearly
13 > > should not be here.
14 >
15 > No, you sir, should not be here.
16 >
17 > I've been a 'developer' since before you left us for Microsoft. I've
18 > read the -dev and -core since that time, only chiming in from time to
19 > time but this frankly is crazy. Daniel, you left and are now back.
20 > Ciaranm never left, but was forced out by idiots but still contributes.
21 > Please sit down for a week and read what has transpired since you left.
22 >
23 > Ciaranm may not be an angel, and probably ranks up there as one of the
24 > grumpiest people I know, but I've worked with him in the past and he has
25 > not crossed me. He is defending himself on this list against you,
26 > because you seem fit to declare some bi-polar view of Gentoo. Sorry
27 > bucko, Gentoo is no longer yours so stop treating it as yours.
28 >
29 > I call for a ban of Danial Robbins from Gentoo for the express purpose
30 > of ending flame fest before it tears Gentoo apart.
31 > --
32 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
36 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list