From: David Leben <dleben@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Broken links in Portage2 FAQ on website
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 21:14:20
1 Hi,
2
3 I learned about the Gentoo Linux distro today thanks to the Slashdot
4 article. I really like the concept, and I'll probably try this distro one
5 of these days.
6
7 I'd like to point out 2 broken links on your FAQ page. In part 2 of the
8 FAQ, there's a reference to a C++ Coding Standard
9 (http://www.gentoo.org/doc/cpp_codingstandard.html), and in part 3 a
10 reference to the Portage2 development how-to
11 (http://www.gentoo.org/doc/howto.html). Neither of these links work.
14 Keep up the good work!
15
16 Bye,
17
18 David.
21 Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pac Man had
22 affected us as kids, now we'd all be running around in
23 darkened rooms, bumping into people, munching pills and
24 listening to repetitive electronic music.